See the article published on my Buzzfeed profile:
Like many girls in college, I find that my mind is constantly racing. Between trying to finish my homework, from “healthy college-budget shopping lists” (which I’m convinced are entirely fictional, by the way), answer e-mails, catalogue everyday encounters as tweets (@MKateItorLoveIt), work out and actually pay attention during class, a typical day leaves my brain whirring like an overheated laptop. Even when I’m not consciously trying to think about anything, the most random things pop into my head. The following are just a few of the recurring thoughts that I, along with many other girls, run into quite frequently.
- I should really do a juice cleanse.
- I wonder if anybody will notice that I wore these jeans yesterday… and every other day this week.
- Okay, I’m just going to sit and write a list of the things I need to do.
- I need to get my nails done, ASAP. But what color?
- A 136 second My Story? *judges accordingly*
- I wonder what Beyoncé is doing right now.
- Ugh, I want an adorable little baby! (… not seriously though, I can barely take care of myself.)
- I need another coffee.
- There is definitely some e-mail somewhere that I forgot to answer.
- Seriously though, how do girls manage to look good at the gym? Teach me your ways, blonde pony-tail, Lulu Lemon leggings girl.
- *when a friend gives you the latest update about their life* I know, I already saw your tweet/Insta/Snap about it earlier.
- Blake Lively is literally perfection.
- I wish I could go somewhere with no WiFi and just disconnect for a while.
- *sees cool DIY thing on Pinterest* Once I’m not so busy with school and stuff I’m totally going to do this. *never does it*
- How many days until Christmas?
- Which color folder do I use for this class?
- I can’t tell if this messy pony is messy-chic or like I overslept this morning. Which I totally did.
- I should call Nana.
- Should I get Chipotle for dinner… again?
- North West is less than 2 years old and is already more stylish than I will ever be.
- “Cause the players gonna play play play play play and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate…”
- I still need another coffee.
This article was published on Her Campus Fairfield’s website on October 29th, 2014.