1. When you arrive to class late and have to sit in a lefty desk when you’re clearly a righty.
3. When you’re in a class with none of your friends, totally left out of the pre-class banter, just staring at your phone.
5. When you’re asked to read aloud and you completely word jumble.
8. When your seat is next to the heating/cooling system and you spend the whole class being pelted in the face by air.
9. When you haven’t done the homework and are desperately trying to avoid eye contact with the professor.
11. When you didn’t bother getting the textbook for that class and have to play it off for the entire semester.
12. When you need to cross the room but feel like everyone is going to be watching you and your awkwardness.
13. When you brought the wrong notebook to class and have to write notes in a different one, knowing you threw off your entire system.
15. When you’re at the front of the room about to give a class presentation but you can’t remember what your Gmail password is.
17. When the person who sits in front of you is taking too long to pack up their stuff and you have to awkwardly stand there.
This article was posted on Her Campus Fairfield‘s website on February 23, 2015.